March 27, 2013

LOOK | you're in the army now

 photo P1040474_zpsdb3a5bfd.jpg  photo P1040477_zps9eb10afa.jpg khaki3 photo P1040485_zps69fb57ea.jpg
Camo skinnies: Topshop Tall | Belt: Massimo Dutti | Beanie and semi-sheer shirt: H&M | Snake necklace: Six | Nail polish: Gosh (616 Lazy Green) | My little sister's cactus

It's no secret I love the non-colours. Not only movies and photographs look good in black and white, I do well in them too! 

There are however some exceptions on this greyscale love affair of mine:
Nudes, mint (do you remember this post?) and burgundy can make my heart skip a beat as well. And then there's khaki. It never ceases to remind you of the army and those tropic suits people wear on safari. But somehow that's okay, and I wear it, over and over (and over?) again ..

Do you have colour love affairs that never tane? 



No comments: