January 26, 2013

LOOK | leather panda





Ph. by Kim.

Panda jumper | Asos  -  Leather skirt | Mint&Berry via Zalando  -  Chuncky cardigan & hare necklace | H&M  -  Bag, bejuweled headband & bracelet | Zara (all on sale)  -  Watch | Michael Kors  -  Random ankle boots, tights & foxtail

It seems like the snow won't melt any time soon as it started snowing again today. I never thought that I would say this but I actually start to get used to the white view on the streets. My only complaint is that the white carpet ruins all of my shoes, as I stubbornly insist in wearing 'normal'  (as in: not snowproof) footwear every time I step out the door. 

These ankle boots already survived many surfaces, and now they conquered the snow. They're night-out-favorites, so I wore them on my bday yesterday, with my new leather skater skirt (read more about this acquisition here) and festive headband. 

I always feel fierce while wearing this leather skirt, but I guess leather just does that for you (must be the dominatrix-vibe it oozes out, highly addictive :p) ..
Happy weekend!



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Levi (tlnique) said...

Great look! I totally love your sweater :)

www.tlnique.blogspot.com

Levi (tlnique) said...

Great look! I totally love your sweater :)

www.tlnique.blogspot.com