January 03, 2013

META | nomadism



First & third picture design by Inez An for Nomadism, second picture Google Images



You – sweetest, smartest, most stylish readers of this planet and beyond – might know me from the forever silenced blogbymissoh.blogspot.com. This is because BbMO was my first blog-baby, baby steps in blogosphere towards the here and now, Nomadism. It was a baby I never wanted to give up, but Blogger felt the need to earn and I didn’t feel a need to pay, so let’s say it was a matter of contradictory interests. BbMO had to die. Although I kept in touch through Twitter, I know I pretty much have to start over today. I can only hope you will all find your way to Nomadism right here.

Only a while ago, I started university again. I’m in for a Master’s degree in Journalism this time (after I graduated as an art and theatre scientist two lifetimes - excuse me – years ago). I presume this blog will support my studies as well as the other way around.

On an even brighter note, I plan to be omnipresent (or almost) and allow you to indulge on a (hopefully smart and highly desirable) DIY every once in a while. Other than that, the menu will contain outfit posts, a bit of nail art, newly discovered must-haves, my personal opinion on everything several usable and unusable (fashion related) topics – how vain! – and excerpts from my mind, my studies, my life and the clothes I live it in – once again, how terribly vain! 


That is all I can do, the rest is up to you. Read me, like me, love me, tweet me, follow me, hype me and most of all, enjoy me. What a journey.



Nomadism.





23 comments:

Unknown said...

Inderdaad gave foto's!

x

Chicks About Fashion

MILEX said...

pretty amazing if you ask me

Unknown said...

amazing pictures! xxx
http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

Tesa said...

lovely photos!

Lauren Dimesky said...

I'm so excited about your re-entry to the blogosphere! And to learn you are going back for an advanced journalism degree! I wish you all the best and will come back often to visit your inspiring posts!

(='.'=)
-Lauren at adorn la femme
http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

Estefanía Ainoza said...

So great!!! I love it!!!!

Camilla said...

amazing photos, welcome back to blogging!

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

Unknown said...




lovely photos - check out mine!

http://www.themilanomode.com/

Pauline Lim said...

Lovely photos! :) Beautiful!

xx pauline
classycroissant.blogspot.com

Fashiable | Nanne said...

De tweede foto is echt indrukwekkend, mooi!

www.fashiable.nl

Unknown said...

Excellent shots, all really cool and chic and love the name of your blog with the whole nomadism thing going on, so beautiful. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. I've just bought a new pair of SS13 Céline loafers in hopes to provoke in minimalism, I'd say it's still quite provoking, do tell what you think on my investment on these new hooves lol ;)

xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/02/new-hooves.html

Puck Litaay said...

Awesome, I love the pics. That wave is gorgeous.

Puck | ONEOFPOINTS.COM

Mónica Villar said...

Cool pics!!

http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

A chic kiss ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos dear. The wave looks amazing.

xx

Style of Purity
WIN A DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH

Instant Milk said...

Great stuff! Love your blog and wil definitely keep on coming!
Come by and hopefully if you like mine too we can follow each other :D!

Hope to see you soon!
xx

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! Love the first wave photo.

Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
lavagabonddame.com

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Really nice!!! I love it!!!

Anita - Fashion Attacks said...

Great photos! X

www.fashion-attacks.com

casper+pearl said...

loving your blog and especially this post!

lots of love from the c&p girls,
casper&pearl blog
xx

Shopaholic said...

amazing post <3

cuteredbow said...

Great post ! Your blog is really inspiring !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Great post, and DIY sounds like a good idea!

http://heydahye.blogspot.com